Thursday, June 25, 2015

Watch My Kickstarter Just Became Watch My IndieGoGo

Sometimes life throws unexpected curveballs.  And I seem to have had more than my share of them lately.

Late last week when I submitted my new Project for NightDrive Eyewear to Kickstarter for their necessary approval, I was informed my Project had been "declined" - and was given no reason.  When I respectfully inquired "why" this had happened, I was promptly told I was now being banned from being able to create any future Kickstarter projects.

There is no doubt my lawsuit against my EX "best friend and partner" is behind all of this.  Whether he had a direct hand in this or not, time will tell.

Meanwhile, I have no choice but to switch the NightDrive Eyewear Crowdfunding Campaign to the other major crowdfunding platform - IndieGoGo (IGG).   They have been extraordinarily kind and helpful in assisting me in making the switch on such short notice.

And so, NightDrive will launch on IndieGoGo - www.indiegogo.com - on Monday, June 29th at 7 AM - EDT.   Simply go to the website and in the search box, type-in "NightDrive" - and you will be taken to my Product Page.

As I did with my Orion4Sight Campaign, there will be an "Early Bird Special" where you can get a reduced price from the regular price of the Campaign.  But this is first come - first served.  And when they're gone - they're gone.

If you are in any way considering a purchase for yourself - or family or friends - there are two reasons to do it on Monday,  The first, of course, is the Early Bird Special.  But the second is because your purchase on the first day will help me more than on any other day.  If you are reading this, you are probably here to learn.  And Crowdfunding platforms reward early orders with better positioning on their website as determined by their algorithms.  They make money when you do.  So if you are inclined to support me, please do it on Monday, June 29th.

And there is one other thing you can do to help me that many of my supporters in the Amazon selling community are doing - and that is to post my Facebook product page URL on your Facebook Timeline.  There it will be seen - and may be seen by some friend of yours who is exactly who this product is intended to help.  And you could feel good about that.  That link is - www.facebook.com/nightdriveeyewear.

Thank you for your understanding and indulgence - and I hope to see you as one of my NightDrive Eyewear supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment