Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks

The focus of this exercise has been to find and use new tools and tactics to LEVERAGE the idea of Crowdspeaking as a means to bring attention (and hopefully customers too) to your product.

When the time comes to do my HeadTalker "blast" to the friends of those of you who agree to participate, the recipients of the "blast" will receive a short email.  As I've said before, that is a "numbers game",  But I have also discussed more personal approaches.  I am also asking that you will be reaching out personally to 5-10 "influencers" you know - and ask them to participate and replicate.

But my friend, Jeannie Clark, showed me a new one.  It is so simple and basic (yet dramatically effective), I am ashamed I didn't think to ask it of those of you following this Blog.  However, now I will.

You can simply post the link for my FB product page on your personal timeline. 

It will make it easy and dramatic for your FB friends to see it - and perhaps stir their interest.  Certainly some of your Amazon selling community friends will see it and may already know about it - but other friends will see it too.   In short order, a number of Jeannie's friends saw it - and expressed interest because like many, they too experience night driving vision issues.  These were not people who know me - so these were new "exposures" to NightDrive.   AND they were coming with the tacit endorsement of a valued friend.  That sounds like a "twofer" to me.

So I am asking you to post the link to my FB product page on your timeline.   www.facebook.com/nightdriveeyewear.  See what happens.   Think of how your friends could help your product by doing this for you.

Stay tuned,

No comments:

Post a Comment